In celebration of 2 Awesome Years of Disneyland 4-Ever we're giving away two shirts from our Emporium! All you have to do is guess where in the Disneyland Resort we are and you can win! Read on to see how this works and for full rules and details.
How it Works
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.
- Between 14-17 October 2017 we'll post a picture each day with #D4EGiveAway. If you can figure out where in the parks we are, like the photo and comment with your guess.
- At the end of each day we'll give you the answer. If you're right you'll earn an entry in the drawing! It's that easy!
- Get an additional entry by tagging a friend with your guess - that's up to 2 entries per day!
- Our winner will be randomly selected from those entries and announced on Wednesday 18 October 2017.
One winner will receive a Captain Rex tee and another a Dedication Speech tee, both of which can be found in our Disneyland 4-Ever Emporium. Good luck!
Rules for Entry
- Only posts with #D4EGiveAway will count for contest entries.
- You must like the picture and comment with your guess for the entry to count.
- Be as specific in your guess as possible (e.g. "New Orleans Square" is a bit vague, but "Pirates of the Caribbean exit" is more specific).
- Only one guess per photo per day.
- All participants must also follow our Facebook or Instagram accounts.
- No tagging of businesses, only people.
- Guesses must be made before the answer is revealed at the end of each day.