This past week marked 50 years since the classic attraction premiered at Disneyland Park in 1967 and they're not about to let a monumental occasion like that slip by without a celebration. It will only last for a limited time so make sure you take advantage of it if you're traveling to Disneyland soon.
Special edition food and drink can be found in every restaurant in New Orleans Square as well:
- ROYAL STREET VERANDA - Caribbean breakfast burrito, Caribbean chicken stew, Jolly Roger punch
- HARBOR GALLEY - Caribbean chicken stew, Jolly Roger punch
- FRENCH MARKET - Pulled pork sandwich, Jolly Roger punch
- MINT JULEP BAR - Caribbean breakfast burrito, golden beignets, Jolly Roger punch
- CAFE ORLEANS - Steak sandwich, golden beignets
- BLUE BAYOU - Caribbean-inspired seafood entree
- CHURRO CARTS - Golden churros
If nothing else, how fun is it to say that you've had a golden churro or beignet? If you're visiting Disneyland soon make sure you sample some of this fantastic food before it's gone!