We all say we won't spend the money, but there are certain items that, try as we might, we just can't walk by them without getting them. They can be treats, snacks, souvenirs or sometimes simply a picture in an iconic spot. Here are what we think are the top Disneyland must-haves for any trip, but do you agree? Vote and find out!
RIDE PIC - No Disneyland Resort trip is complete without at least one picture off a ride so you can remember your look of terror, glee or maybe even a choreographed group scene. You can get these on:
- Splash Mountain
- Space Mountain
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Radiator Springs Racers
- California Screamin'
- GHIRADELLI CHOCOLATE - This has at least become a staple for me! At the Ghiradelli Chocolate Fountain in Pacific Wharf at DCA you get a free piece of Ghiradelli chocolate just for walking in the door. How can you turn that down?!
- PICTURE WITH "FRIENDS" - Well, yes, a picture with friends would be great, but the "Friends" statue in the Central Hub of Disneyland is an iconic spot for Disneyland fans worldwide. It pays tribute to the man who started it all and the Mouse he claimed "it all started with". There is a reason there is always a long line of people wanting to recreate their stance in front of the statue. It's classic!
- DOLE WHIP - Pineapple + whipping action + Dole = Delicious! Do I really need to say more? I didn't think so.
- MOUSE EARS - The only thing that could trounce a Dole Whip is that iconic Disneyland symbol: Mouse Ears! Whether old or young, big or small, newbie or seasoned veteran you simply cannot go very long without adding to your Mouse Ear collection. There are plenty to choose from and every time you see them thereafter it will just be a fantastic reminder of all the great memories from that trip. Kids get excited to wear them and adults bring out their inner kid. Best souvenir you could possibly buy!
So there's our list of Disneyland must-haves. What do you think? Did we get it right? Vote now and let us know why in the comments!