Do you love the Disneyland Resort as much as we do? Do you like taking multiple trips a year? Then this is the program for you! The Magic Key program is the latest version of the now defunct Annual Pass program and, although it's had its issues, it can be a great option for super fans who want multiple magic visits every year. Let us break everything about this program down for you and, if we don't answer all your questions, reach out to us and we'll update it for you!
What Are Magic Keys?
What Benefits Do Magic Keyholders Get?
- Discounts on food & merchandise at most locations in the parks
- 10% discounts at most non-Disney locations in Downtown Disney
- 20% off Genie+ service
- Early access/Ticket pre-sales for special events
- Exclusive Magic Keyholder meals at certain quick-service locations
- Special giveaways throughout the year
- Theme park parking benefits
- Unlimited PhotoPass downloads
- Special PhotoPass opportunities
- Access to the Magic Key Terrace in California Adventure
- Plus much more...
How Many Magic Key Levels Are There?
There are 4 different Magic Key levels to choose from. As of 18 August 2022, the Dream Key (one of the originals offered) is no longer available for new purchase or renewal and will be phased out so we did not include it here.
INSPIRE KEY - $1599
BELIEVE KEY - $1099
ENCHANT KEY - $699
IMAGINE KEY - $499
What If I Don't Show Up For My Reservation?
To avoid be classed a "no-show", enter the park before park closing on the day of your reservation or cancel it by 11.59p the night before and you won't have to worry about it.
If I'm Limited On Reservations, Do I Really Have That Much Access To The Parks?
Is It Worth The Money?
- Imagine Key - 2 3-Day trips and you're good (even 2 2-Day trips would do)
- Enchant Key - 2 3-Day trips or 3 2-Day visits
- Believe Key - 3 3-Day trips (or possibly 4 2-Day trips)
- Inspire Key - 4 3-Day trips are necessary (unless you take many short trips)