Over the years Disneyland has set a precedent that Disneyland Park involves most of the festivities for the holiday season while Disney California Adventure participates mostly in decoration and the occasional nighttime show. This year, as we reported earlier, DCA is breaking that trend and is hosting two new holiday experiences that sound more and more appealing as time goes on: the Festival of Holidays and World of Color - Season of Light.
Festival of Holidays
- Heritage Cottage - German-inspired dishes
- Making Spirits Bright - Holiday wines and juices
- Nosh & Nibbles - Russian and eastern European-inspired food
- Good Fortune's Feast - East Asian cuisine
- Spice Salutations - Curries and Indian-inspired recipes
- Brews & Bites - Local beers and cheese
- Mistletoe Morsels - Swedish dishes (lots of fish), eggnog and sherbet
- Southern Home Holidays - Southern American classics
- Winter Sliderland - Traditional holiday faire with a burger twist!
- Fiesta en Familia - Latin America dishes
- Yuletide Yummies - British-inspired holiday treats
- Mosaic Delights - Northern African cuisine
- Abuelita's Kitchen - Tamales, sopes and margaritas
- Treats for Santa - Kid-friendly holiday treats and desserts
For a detailed menu for all the marketplaces, click here.