Thanksgiving is synonymous with food! You probably already have a full dinner materialising in your head just by the mention of Thanksgiving! If you're going to be at the Disneyland Resort this Thanksgiving, 24 November 2016, then you best come with your elastic-waist pants because Disney is going to be rolling out Turkey Day favourites throughout the resort.
These restaurants are easy on the wallet and deliver straight-up Thanksgiving classics, many with pumpkin pie!
- Carnation Cafe (Main Street, USA)
- Plaza Inn (Main Street, USA)
- Rancho del Zocalo (Frontierland) - Not traditional fare; seasonal tamales, etc.
- Pacific Wharf Cafe (Pacific Wharf) - Don't miss the pumpkin spice bread pudding!
- Flo's V8 Cafe (Cars Land) - Catch a "Day-After-Thanksgiving" sandwich on Friday 25 November.
Enjoy some traditional cuisine as well as some unique Thanksgiving-inspired dishes.
- River Belle Terrace (Frontierland)
- French Market (New Orleans Square)
- Cafe Orleans (New Orleans Square) - Not only have pumpkin pie but also peppermint beignets!
- Wine Country Trattoria (Pacific Wharf) - Try turkey with herb focaccia stuffing
- Storyteller's Cafe (Grand Californian Hotel) - Sweet potato bread pudding, pumpkin and pecan pies
- PCH Grill (Paradise Pier Hotel) - Pumpkin ravioli and pie with a spiced creme fraiche
A bit of a stretch on the budget, but you get a one-of-a-kind dining experience and Thanksgiving dinner with flare!
- Blue Bayou (New Orleans Square) - Turkey roulade with truffle stuffing, but don't miss the pumpkin creme brulee after dinner!
- Carthay Circle Restaurant (Buena Vista Street) - Butterscotch pie is an option for World of Color dining packages!
- Ariel's Grotto (Paradise Pier)
- Goofy's Kitchen (Disneyland Hotel) - Same classic buffet with Thanksgiving favourites added
- Disneyland Hotel Grand Ballroom (Disneyland Hotel) - The most expansive (and expensive) buffet meal: turkey, prime rib, cured meats, cheeses and a huge dessert spread.
- Steakhouse 55 (Disneyland Hotel) - 3-course prix fixe menu with options like turkey Wellington, butternut squash soup and sweet potato cheesecake.
- Napa Rose (Grand Californian Hotel) - Chef's Wine Country Feast; details released later
Many of these dining options recommend (or require) advance reservations and can be made now either on the official Disneyland website or by calling 714 781 DINE. Spots will fill up quickly so don't miss out!