Sometimes characters can be a little hard to find, unless you know where to look. There are places around the parks where you can almost always find your favourites hanging around so here are some of the best and most frequent places you can find some of the most classic characters in the Disneyland Resort.
- Mickey can be very easy to find. He is often on Main Street, USA in the mornings.
- Look for him on Buena Vista Street dressed as a news boy in the mornings and afternoons.
- Mickey can also be found many mornings at the PCH Grill character breakfast.
- He is at his house in Mickey's Toontown during Toontown operating hours, so that's the most guaranteed place to find him. Lines form quickly here so the sooner you get there the better.
- The only character easier to find than Minnie is Mickey. She is usually on Main Street, USA in the mornings and afternoons.
- Minnie also hosts a character breakfast each morning at the Plaza Inn.
- She can also be found on Buena Vista Street in full flapper gear in the mornings.
- Look for her in her house in Mickey's Toontown in the early afternoons. She is not there the entire day so check with a CM for her schedule.
- Goofy pops up a lot. Find him on Main Street, USA in the mornings and afternoons, occasionally even more often.
- Find him every morning at his character breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen.
- He often takes a stroll through Mickey's Toontown during the late mornings and early afternoons.
- He's not hard to find, but doesn't stick around as long as others do. Donald is most frequently found on Buena Vista Street in the mornings and afternoons.
- He occasionally makes appearances at character breakfasts at the PCH Grill or Goofy's Kitchen.
- Periodically you can find him during the day on Main Street, USA.
- Best place to find Pluto? Early mornings in downtown Mickey's Toontown. The best part there is that there are usually no lines around him!
- He spends his afternoons near Soarin' Around the World in Grizzly Peak Airfield.
- Occasionally he pops up during the day on Main Street, USA.
- You may be able to find Pluto at the character breakfasts at the Plaza Inn, PCH Grill or Goofy's Kitchen.
- Daisy does not come around as often. She most frequently stops by Buena Vista Street in the afternoons.
- You may also be able to find her at character breakfasts at the Plaza Inn or PCH Grill.
CHIP & DALE
- These guys are surprisingly easy to find! They spend most mornings on both Main Street, USA and Buena Vista Street, but also stop by often in the afternoons or early evenings.
- They also host a character breakfast at the Storyteller's Cafe.
These are just general guidelines, but really you could find these classic characters just about anywhere. As we get part 3 of our character series underway help us out and let us know what characters you want help finding. Leave a comment and we'll help you out!