Updated 28 May 2017
We've gone over the basics of FastPasses before, but now it's time every visitor knew how to make Disneyland's FastPass system work for them. When you know what you're doing, you can not only hold multiple FastPasses at once but also be able to use them to get on all your favourite rides in a single day without waiting more than 10 or 15 minutes in line for any of them. Let's get started!
Getting FastPasses for your Party
One thing, though: everyone in the group must be in the park at the time. If you're planning on spending the morning in Disneyland but want to get FastPasses for Soarin', your whole group has to be inside the gates of California Adventure otherwise your ticket will not work in the FastPass machine. It can be a little inconvenient, but it's fair.
Holding More Than One FastPass
Rides That Don't Always Need a Fastpass
- Indiana Jones Adventure
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Splash Mountain
- Space Mountain
- Star Tours
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (mid-day and evening)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (mid-day and evening)
- Haunted Mansion (mid-day only)
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters (early to mid-day)
- Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin (varies - check the wait times, particularly in the afternoon)
- Grizzly River Run (mid-day only)
- Goofy's Sky School (varies - usually afternoon)
- California Screamin'
- World of Color