Are you a huge Star Wars fan? Or are you someone that almost can't wait for Star Wars Land to open in 2019? Better yet, are you someone who enjoys super fun experiences that include the whole family? Right now Disneyland has a ton of Star Wars attractions and shows for everyone that will likely only last until construction on the other end of the park is finished in a couple of years. If you don't already know about them, here's a heads up: they're all in Tomorrowland!
- STAR TOURS: THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES - This one is a given. Right at the entrance to Tomorrowland you can climb aboard a Star Speeder 1000 and at least try to visit destinations across the galaxy. With any luck, you might be chosen as the Rebel Spy! There are over 50 unique combinations of experiences and destinations in this attraction so you can ride it time and time again without getting bored. Plus, which each film release, they add new destinations. For example, soon guests can explore Crait, a planet featured in the teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- STAR WARS: PATH OF THE JEDI - The Tomorrowland Theater contains essentially a highlight reel from the Star Wars films tracing the history of the Jedi from Episode I to the new movies. As each movie is released the film gets updated, too, so check it out the next time you're there to get a cool perspective at how all the movies are related.
- HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN - Battle TIE Fighters and a Star Destroyer as you blast off in this overlay of the classic Space Mountain attraction. Onboard you'll dodge enemy fire, help the Rebel Alliance and even hear the iconic words "It's a trap!" Definitely worth checking out, just make sure you get a FastPass first.
- STAR WARS LAUNCH BAY - They tend to advertise the models, miniatures and props from the films, but Star Wars Launch Bay is home to some of the most memorable character meet-and-greets in the whole Disneyland Resort! You can meet Chewbacca or Kylo Ren, you may even run into Boba Fett if you're lucky! You'll also find the park's best assortment of Star Wars merchandise at the exit.
- GALACTIC GRILL - The Tomorrowland Terrace has been temporarily taken over by the Galactic Grill, offering tasty food and fantastic treats from across the known galaxy. Enjoy meals like the Cheese-3PO burger, the First Order burger, and even blue milk French toast for breakfast!
- JEDI TRAINING ACADEMY: TRIALS OF THE TEMPLE - Multiple times each day, younglings can join the Jedi Training Academy at the Galactic Grill stage to learn the basics of being a Jedi Knight and battle an Inquisitor from Star Wars Rebels or even Darth Vader himself! If your child wants to participate, registration opens with the park (including Extra Magic Hours/Magic Morning) near the exit of Star Wars Launch Bay and spots are given on a first-come, first-served basis to kids aged 4-12.
- STORM TROOPERS - Periodically, Storm Troopers from the First Order patrol Tomorrowland to maintain "peace" in the crowd. They do interact with guests, but don't expect them to stop too long for pictures because they have places to be. Snap one while you can!