If you're visiting Disneyland with little ones, particularly any who don't meet the height requirements on attractions, you're going to want to know about Rider Switch. This handy tool will help you get everything done you want to around the parks while keeping an eye on your youngest visitors. Here's where they offer it, how it works and how it can work for you and your family.
What is Rider Switch?
What Attractions Offer Rider Switch?
Any attraction with a height requirement offers Rider Switch:
- Goofy's Sky School (Paradise Gardens Park)
- Grizzly River Run (Grizzly Peak)
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! (Avengers Campus)
- Incredicoaster (Pixar Pier)
- Jumpin' Jellyfish (Paradise Gardens Park)
- Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters (Cars Land)
- Mater's Junkyard Jamboree (Cars Land)
- Radiator Springs Racers (Cars Land)
- Silly Symphony Swings (Paradise Gardens Park)
- Soarin' (Grizzly Peak)
How Does it Work?
That's it! Simple, right?
Do You Need Anything When You Return?
How Many People Can Return to the Attraction?
Can the 2nd Group Go on Another Ride While They Wait?
How Does it Work With Virtual Queues?
Disneyland still offers Rider Switch even the virtual queue system, or boarding groups, are in use as with Rise of the Resistance. The only thing that's different is that every member of your party must be in the same boarding group. Once your group is called, let the CMs know as you approach the attraction that you intend to use Rider Switch and they will direct you from there.