Personally, I've never taken advantage of this service, but on select attractions Disneyland offers a Single Rider Line for guests wishing to by-pass the stand-by line and ride alone. If you choose it, this can save you upwards of an hour or more on your wait time. Since not every attraction has a Single Rider Line, here's a list so you know where exactly you can skip ahead in the queue!
- Matterhorn Bobsleds - Enter near the Fantasyland side of the mountain by the shaded area of the queue. The advantage here is that you don't actually have to sit next to anyone since you ride single file.
- Indiana Jones Adventure - Ask a CM at the main entrance for a Single Rider pass and they'll direct you through the exit to the safety video and then to the elevators onto the loading platform.
- Splash Mountain - Simply enter through the exit. There are a few signs to direct you, but it's easy to lose track of them.
Disney California Adventure
- Soarin' Over California - Ask the CM at the main entrance for a pass and you'll enter through the Fastpass Return line.
- Grizzly River Run - Ask the CM at the main entrance for a pass and you'll enter through the exit.
- Radiator Springs Racers - There is a separate line at the main entrance for Single Riders. Still anticipate a 30+ minute wait at peak times.
- Goofy's Sky School - There are signs to direct you at the entrance of the attraction.
- California Screamin' - Enter the separate line at the main entrance and a CM will direct you to the elevators to get on the platform.