The much awaited Disney MaxPass is finally going live today at the Disneyland Resort to help guests manage their vacations easier from their smartphones. Largely this service works just like the currentFastPass system in the parks but with just a few key differences. Make sure you know the ins and outs of the MaxPass before you try it for yourself to make the transition as smooth as possible.
What is MaxPass?
- PHOTOPASS - Each day you buy MaxPass you'll be able to get unlimited PhotoPass downloads from PhotoPass photographers and attractions so you can enjoy professional quality pictures from your vacation.
- MOBILE FASTPASS - MaxPass allows guests to make FastPass selections from their smartphone and even change or cancel FastPass selections later without having to deal with FastPass distribution kiosks.
How Do FastPasses work with MaxPass?
- LOGIN to your Disney account from the Disneyland mobile app on your smartphone (you must create one if you don't have one already and link your park admission to your account).
- Select GET FASTPASS.
- Choose the members of your FASTPASS PARTY.
- SELECT A PARK.
- CHOOSE the next available FastPass for the attraction of your choice.
- Once your FastPass return window arrives, GET THE FASTPASS BARCODE READY on your phone for each member of your party.
- SCAN your phone at the scanners at the FastPass Return entrance.
- REPEAT for more fun!
What Experiences Do Not Have MaxPass?
Do I Need MaxPass to Use FastPasses?
What's Different About MaxPass?
What if Not Everyone in My Family Has a Smartphone?
How Much Does it Cost?
For Annual Passholders, the prices vary slightly:
- Signature Plus and Premier Passholders can enjoy MaxPass as a complimentary feature of their passes.
- All other APs can add MaxPass to their pass for $75 per year.