Since it's so important to get an early start in the parks in order to get everything done, it's not too easy to also grab something for breakfast before you enter the gates. The fastest method is to bring some simple breakfast bars or fruit with you, but for some that may not be filling and it certainly isn't as delicious as the meals you can get from Disneyland. There aren't many restaurants open inside the parks first thing, but what is open still offers a lot of options to appease everyone! UPDATED 21 FEB 2019
- MARKET HOUSE PANTRY | Main Street, USA - Starbucks coffee, hot chocolate, pastries and simple breakfast sandwiches.
- JOLLY HOLIDAY BAKERY CAFE | Main Street, USA - Breakfast beverages and assorted pastries.
- CARNATION CAFE | Main Street, USA - Table-service breakfast with classics from apple granola pancakes to eggs benedict and more! The atmosphere is quaint and sets the mood for the whole day.
- PLAZA INN | Main Street, USA - The only breakfast buffet in Disneyland Park has character - literally! Join Minnie and her friends for a character breakfast for a fun-filled start to your day. Reservations are recommended.
- GALACTIC GRILL | Tomorrowland - Grab a traditional breakfast burrito or tasty French toast sticks, among other offerings.
- RIVER BELLE TERRACE| Frontierland - Breakfast has moved back to the River Belle Terrace, now as a table-service option. They have pancakes as well as more savory meat-filled items perfect for those who don't love breakfast food and, above all, monkey bread!
- RED ROSE TAVERNE | Fantasyland - Enjoy more classic breakfast options like pancakes, eggs, potatoes, as well as flatbreads and breakfast sandwiches.