Since it's so important to get an early start in the parks in order to get everything done, it's not too easy to also grab something for breakfast before you enter the gates. The fastest method is to bring some simple breakfast bars or fruit with you, but for some that may not be filling and it certainly isn't as delicious as the meals you can get from Disneyland. There aren't many restaurants open inside the parks first thing, but what is open still offers a lot of options to appease everyone!
- MARKET HOUSE PANTRY | Main Street, USA - Starbucks coffee, hot chocolate, pastries and simple breakfast sandwiches.
- JOLLY HOLIDAY BAKERY CAFE | Main Street, USA - Breakfast beverages and assorted pastries.
- CARNATION CAFE | Main Street, USA - Table-service breakfast with classics from apple granola pancakes to eggs benedict and more! The atmosphere is quaint and sets the mood for the whole day.
- PLAZA INN | Main Street, USA - The only breakfast buffet in Disneyland Park has character - literally! Join Minnie and her friends for a character breakfast for a fun-filled start to your day. Reservations are recommended.
- TOMORROWLAND TERRACE | Tomorrowland - Grab a traditional breakfast burrito or tasty French toast sticks, among other offerings.
- RANCHO DEL ZOCALO RESTAURANT | Frontierland - You can find anything from breakfast burritos to pancakes and bacon, just make sure you choose the "Mexican" or "Traditional" line when you enter.
Disney California Adventure
- FF&P CAFE | Buena Vista Street - Starbucks coffee, hot chocolate, pastries and simple breakfast sandwiches.
- FLO'S V8 CAFE | Cars Land - Traditional American breakfasts, French toast, and waffles for the kids - it's delicious!
- ARIEL'S GROTTO | Paradise Pier - Have a great table-service breakfast featuring classic breakfast favourites, a take on steak & eggs, and a parade of princesses. Reservations are recommended.