If you're staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel this Easter season then there's more magic coming your way for the holiday than normal. There are plenty of activities, food and fun for everyone in the family to have a memorable Easter during your stay at the Happiest Place on Earth! Obviously, though, there's still the Egg-stravaganza inside the parks.
Tea fans will enjoy a classic tea setting with scones, sandwiches and other treats. Kids are welcome, too, with special food just for them! Tea time happens each weekend between now and Easter on 16 April.
Enjoy an Easter character buffet with some of your favourite characters on Easter Sunday. Make reservations here or by calling 714 781 DINE.
- Storyteller's Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel with various Disney friends!
- PCH Grill at the Paradise Pier Hotel with Mickey and friends!
EASTER EGG HUNT
On Easter Sunday kids will be invited to a classic Easter Egg Hunt at the Adventure Lawn at the Disneyland Hotel from 8 to 11a. Guests are encouraged to sign their little ones up with Hotel Guest Services ahead of time since space will be limited.
Of course, all of this will be in addition to the traditional Egg-stravaganza inside the parks and, continuing this year, Downtown Disney as well. Packets cost $5.99 and once the hunt is complete you can redeem the finished map for a prize! You can buy packets at merchandise locations including traditionally:
- DISNEYLAND PARK
- Disney Showcase (Main Street, USA)
- "it's a small world" Toy Shop (Fantasyland)
- Little Green Men Store Command (Tomorrowland)
- Pieces of Eight (New Orleans Square)
- Pioneer Mercantile (Frontierland)
- DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- Elias & Co. (Buena Vista Street)
- Humphrey's Service & Supplies (Grizzly Peak)
- Sarge's Surplus Hut (Cars Land)
- Treasures in Paradise (Paradise Pier)
- DOWNTOWN DISNEY
- World of Disney