Does your little one love princesses? Of course, Disneyland is the perfect place for them! Contrary to popular belief, the whole resort is not teeming with princesses just looking for children to hug. Instead, you actually need to know what to look for to give your family (or yourself - let's be honest) a fabulous day filled with attractions, shows, and other activities that they love!
- SNOW WHITE'S SCARY ADVENTURES | Fantasyland - Travel with Snow White through the forest and try to avoid the Evil Queen! Touch the brass apple before you enter the building for a special spooky surprise from the Queen herself.
- STORYBOOK LAND CANAL BOATS | Fantasyland - Visit the miniature world of Storybook Land and sail past scenes depicting classic Disney films. You'll find places like Agrabah, Cinderella's castle, and Arendelle along with Pinocchio's village and the Cave of Wonders.
- SLEEPING BEAUTY CASTLE WALKTHROUGH | Fantasyland - Miniature dioramas come to life to tell the story of Sleeping Beauty, Princess Aurora herself. Walk through the castle to discover not just the story but also what other surprises might be hidden and beware Maleficent!
- FANTASY FAIRE | Fantasyland - Many of the princesses are waiting to meet guests at the Fantasy Faire adjacent to the castle. Wait times can be long, but you will be meeting several characters so the wait can be worth it.
- PRINCESS TIANA | New Orleans Square - Tiana often can be found in the middle of New Orleans Square, typically near the Cafe Orleans. There's very rarely a large crowd around her because people aren't expecting it so take advantage of that!
- FREE-ROAMING CHARACTERS - It's not uncommon to spot one of the princesses elsewhere in Disneyland. A common spot is right inside the front gates so keep your eyes open at all times in case you may see someone you don't expect.
- BIBBIDY BOBBIDY BOUTIQUE | Fantasyland - For the full experience, you can make an appointment with a "Fairy Godmother-in-Training" and get your little one a princess makeover complete with hair, makeup, and dress. After they're done in the chair you then get to meet all the princesses at the Fantasy Faire without waiting in line so they can welcome the newest princess to the park! This place is fantastic, but also very expensive. Look up the most recent prices before you book.
- ANNA & ELSA'S ROYAL WELCOME | Hollywood Land - Meet Anna and Elsa inside the Animation Pavilion in Hollywood Land. Wait time vary throughout the day but sometimes you can get in line and only wait 5 minutes.
- SOFIA THE FIRST | Hollywood Land - Granted, this only applies to certain princess lovers, but if they are a fan of "Sofia the First" then you can usually find her between the Animation Pavilion and the Disney Theatre (where Disney Junior Dance Party plays).
- ELENA OF AVALOR | Paradise Park - Durning most seasons of the year, Elena can be found at the Paradise Gardens at a semi-permanent meet-and-greet.
- FROZEN - LIVE AT THE HYPERION | Hollywood Land - Whether you are a Frozen fan or not, this stage show is spell-binding! The music is great, the performers are always top-notch, and the effects will leave you breathless! It is an hour-long show, but trust me when I say even your youngest will be glued to the action the entire time.