The Disneyland Resort offers three spectacular hotels to allow guests to be completely immersed in the Disney experience on their trip! They are pricier than many other Good Neighbor Hotel options, so then you may be wondering "Why should I spend my money on a Disneyland Resort Hotel when these others are so much cheaper and just as close?" Let me answer that for you...
- EXCLUSIVE HOTEL GUEST EVENTS - Upon check-in, guests are given an itinerary of specialty hotel guest only activities happening throughout the resort. Many are free, you just need your room key to get in and/or let them know in advance to expect you. Events range from movie nights to morning walks through California Adventure before park opening.
- STEPS AWAY FROM THE MAGIC - Regardless which one you choose, each Disney Resort Hotel is just steps away from the Disney magic! The Disneyland Hotel is right outside Downtown Disney and the Monorail station, the Paradise Pier Hotel is just across the street from the resort and now features a dedicated entrance directly into California Adventure for hotel guests and the Grand Californian opens up to either DCA or Downtown Disney. Wherever you go it feels like you've never left the magic behind!
- DISNEY EVERYWHERE! - This one's obvious, but it's so nice to feel completely surrounded by Disney magic! Disney knows how to treat their guests so your experience in the parks continues into your hotel room with more character dining options, wake-up calls, decor and more.
- PACKAGE DELIVERY - Tired of lugging around those huge souvenirs throughout the park? Then don't! Guests at the Resort Hotels can have almost anything purchased in the parks delivered to their hotel and they typically arrive the next morning at the bell desk. This is a super convenient way to shop, just make sure you keep track of your purchases or you may end up taking home more souvenirs then you originally planned on! Keep in mind that it takes one day to deliver packages so don't send any over on the day of your checkout.
- EARLY PARK ENTRY - Similar to the Extra Magic Hours and Magic Morning offered at the resort prior to COVID, guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel are able to enter one of the parks 30 minute prior to opening. You must have a valid reservation for the park you plan to enter, but this extra time will allow you to enjoy a selection of attractions, stores and restaurants before the general public gets to it. A lot can be accomplished in such a short period of time!
- HEY DISNEY - Get your questions answered quickly with a magical digital assistant right in your room. Powered by Amazon Alexa, "Hey Disney" will be in each hotel room to help answer guest questions and be a general assistant during your stay.
- DINING RESERVATION EARLY ACCESS - Soon guests staying at Disneyland Resort Hotels will get first access to a select number of dining reservations at restaurants in the hotels. There is very little word yet on how this will work and the way the reservations will be made, but it's an exciting perk coming our way!
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list of the perks of staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel, but it certainly makes the prospect that much more tantilising! What do you enjoy most of your stays?