In the mood for food but want to stick to a budget? There are still plenty of great options in Disneyland Park that won't cost you an arm and a leg while still serving quality meals. Many may seem expensive but are perfect for splitting so you spend half as much. These are our favorite inexpensive places to grab some grub that everyone will enjoy while not breaking the bank.
- CARNATION CAFE | Main Street, USA - This is the only table service option I'll mention, but it's because it's the cheapest of all other traditional restaurants. I've never had anything that isn't great and they only offer down-home classics.
- PLAZA INN | Main Street, USA - Breakfast isn't cheap by any means, but every other meal is if you consider that they give you TONS of food! I usually don't plan on finishing a meal by myself.
- JOLLY HOLIDAY BAKERY CAFE | Main Street, USA - This is a great place to just get some snacks or a full meal, none of which are very expensive but all of which are extremely tasty!
- BENGAL BARBECUE | Adventureland - Delicious skewers and other exotic dishes for a fairly low price! Make sure you're not too hungry, though, since portions can be on the small side.
- STAGE DOOR CAFE | Frontierland - Have you heard of those amazing hand-dipped corn dogs on Main Street, USA? Don't get them there! The exact same corn dogs are served at the Stage Door Cafe for less money and come with more food! Save yourself both time and money.
- ROYAL STREET VERANDA | New Orleans Square - They have a limited menu, but their gumbos are to die for! Plus there's never much of a wait since they fill orders rapidly. Bread bowls are really filling so you may not need to eat a whole lot later.
- FRENCH MARKET | New Orleans Square - Grab what you want - everything's great! Take your meal outside and get lost in the live jazz music that's frequently featured. Get a lot or a little and decide if you want to split plates or not.
- HUNGRY BEAR RESTAURANT | Critter Country - I can't tell you how much I enjoy this place! They often have very unique dishes (like bison burgers and specialty funnel cakes) and the portions are perfect! Except for the funnel cakes, those you'll want to split among several people. They take up the entire plate!