One of the best tools at the Disneyland Resort now is the Mobile Food Ordering option which can save you time and prevent you from waiting in long lines at the restaurants. It's simple to use, at least once you understand how it works. Here’s a quick guide to help you learn how to do it and answer some common questions so you can save time in the future.
what Do I Need to Use Mobile Food Ordering?
What is the Benefit?
What Restaurants Offer Mobile Ordering?
- Alien Pizza Planet | Tomorrowland
- Bengal Barbecue | Adventureland
- Candy Palace | Main Street, USA
- Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo | Galaxy’s Edge
- Edelweiss Snacks | Fantasyland
- French Market | New Orleans Square
- Galactic Grill | Tomorrowland
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor | Main Street, USA
- The Golden Horseshoe | Frontierland
- Harbour Galley | Critter Country
- Hungry Bear Restaurant | Critter Country
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe | Main Street, USA
- Little Red Wagon | Main Street, USA
- Milk Stand | Galaxy’s Edge
- Mint Julep Bar | New Orleans Square
- Pooh Corner | Critter Country
- Red Rose Taverne | Fantasyland
- Refreshment Corner | Main Street, USA
- Ronto Roasters | Galaxy’s Edge
- Royal Street Veranda | New Orleans Square
- Stage Door Cafe | Frontierland
- Tiki Juice Bar | Adventureland
- Tropical Hideaway | Adventureland
- Troubadour Tavern | Fantasyland
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats | Pixar Pier
- Award Weiners | Hollywood Land
- Bayside Brews | Pacific Wharf
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream | Buena Vista Street
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill | Pacific Wharf
- Corn Dog Castle | Paradise Gardens Park
- Flo’s V8 Cafe | Cars Land
- Hollywood Lounge | Hollywood Land
- Lucky Fortune Cookery | Pacific Wharf
- Pacific Wharf Cafe | Pacific Wharf
- Pacific Wharf Distribution Co. | Pacific Wharf
- Paradise Garden Grill | Paradise Gardens Park
- Pym Tasting Lab | Avengers Campus
- Pym Test Kitchen | Avengers Campus
- Rita’s Baja Blenders | Pacific Wharf
- Schmoozie’s | Hollywood Land
- Smokejumpers Grill | Grizzly Peak
- Sonoma Terrace | Pacific Wharf
- Studio Catering Co. | Hollywood Land
HOTELS OF THE DISNEYLAND RESORT
- The Coffee House | Disneyland Hotel
- GCH Craftsman Grill | Grand Californian Hotel
- Tangaroa Terrace | Disneyland Hotel
How Does it Work?
- There are 2 ways to begin ordering food. You can either:
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the screen and select "Order Food". You will then be sent to a list of all the participating restaurants and available return times.
- Or choose a restaurant from the map and press "Order Food".
- From there, you choose your return time. This is the window of time when your order will actually be available. Most of the time you even have the option to arrive right away but may also order food for the future.
- You'll be taken to the restaurant's menu where you may begin building your order including entrees, drinks, snacks, desserts and more.
- Some menu items include options to customize your order if you would like so make sure to check those out.
- Review your order and verify that everything is correct.
- Complete the purchase. At this point you will come to a screen with further instructions for when your arrival window comes around. It will stay there until the next step.
- When you're ready to eat, click "I'm Here, Prepare My Order" and then simply wait!
- You will get a notification when your order is ready so you can pick up your food at the designated Mobile Order Pick-Up location.
How Long Before I Get My Food?
Do Any Discounts Apply?
When all is said and done this is a great service that you definitely should take advantage of. Try it once and you will probably find that you'll be returning again and again to the app for this great feature!